0

never let..........................

I never want this would happen
I never want to end this conversation

I always want the causes my phone vibrating is you
I always want this silly conversation go on 

I hope there will always you in this phone
I hope there's nothing anybody else

berharap itu mudah... ngehadepin kenyataan itu yang bikin sakit sebenernya
...................................................................................................................................................................

I've tried to know " do you love me?"
I've tried to know " am i just a friend ?"

BUT, i got the answer\

" I need you"
" yes you are my friend"
"where are you ? I miss"

you may not say it directly to me but I can see from our LONG conversation.

udah berulang kali , tapi masih belom yang ngerti sengertinya ....
...................................................................................................................................................................

"he doesnt love me :("
"im just his friend"
"oh good, i've already know. I can go now"

BUT, when I've tried, you need me , don't you?

udah aku coba buat ngebuktiin , kalo aku ngelakuin ini responnya bakalan gimana. 
dan udah di coba ternyata masih you still wanted me to wake you up to alert you .

i've ever till now think about you and i but now, even i love you and someday i know you'll ask me do i love you. 

Sure , i love you i need you here beside me,orang yang nyatain cinta itu intinya mau orang yang dia cinta ada disisi dia disebelah dia. but i have hope it would happen. i do really love you, i love when you reply faster and i hate to waiting your reply. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top