0

OST - Cinderella III

Disney - So Much More Than a Dream

I've always dreamed
That my life could be
Like a fairy-tale
A perfect fantasy
Every day a new adventure
On some undiscovered shore
Was it nothing more
Than a dream?
Then one magic night
With a single dance
I found more than just a storybook romance
And for once my life was perfect
As we glided 'cross the floor
And it was so much more than a dream
So much more than a dream
I could say it never happened
Just a dream from the start
But then
I'd live my life
With a broken heart

Cause in a Prince's arms
I've found a love I can't deny
If there's any chance to set things right
I've simply got to try
So I'll trust my heart
What else can I do?
I can't live in dreams
If my dreams are to come true
There's a better life that's waiting
Past the mountains I must climb
I will take a chance on love
to get my once upon a time
Oh, I want so much more
So much more
Than a dream




 cinderella kan buat baju sendiri trus dibantu oleh tikus2 yang nyuntnyut .. ternyata diliat oleh ibu tirinya trus di robekin semunya huahahaha
      cinderella dateng ketemu pangeran trus tangan cinderella dicium #jomblongenes
                                               cinderella sama pangeran mesra bet....
disihir oleh nenek itu, trus bajuny jd bagus dan cinderella pun jd cantik *memang cantik*






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top